2015 Arctic Cat Prowler 700 XT EPS
Stock Image: Red
Stouffer Bros Inc.
Prowler 700 XT EPS
- 700 H1 4-Stroke Engine with EFI: Full of power with plenty of torque, the 700 H1 is a 695cc, liquid-cooled single-cylinder with EFI. This clean-burning engine produces excellent throttle response and superior thermal efficiency.
- Fully-Independent Suspension: To achieve maximum traction, it's all about keeping your wheels on the ground all the time. That's why our independent suspensions have to be best in the business. The 10-inches of ground clearance and 10-inches of suspension travel doesn't hurt either.
- Power Sport Digital Gauge: Precise readings of the information you need to run wild. The digital gauge features all the essential operation information indicators: RPMs, speedometer, trip mileage, gear indicator, digital clock and fuel indicator.
- Duro Kaden Tires with Aluminum Wheels: The go anywhere, do everything Duro 3 Star Kaden is a great all purpose tire. With its great grip, smooth ride, and shiny aluminum wheels, it's easy to see why this tire is a favorite among the offroad crowd.
- Dual Halogen Headlights with Light Bar: The LED light bar/halogen combo provides a longer, brighter beam to extend the days' ride or finish up those "must get it done" chores.
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS): Thanks to variable assist electronic power steering (EPS) which activates automatically at the moment of ignition, steering your machine requires minimal effort even at rock crawling slow speeds.
- Redesigned Dash: The Prowler XT has a completely new dash with all kinds of features. A shift lever for better ergonomics, cell phone cubby, large 1.9 gallon glove box, two 12 volt outlets and well-positioned Power Sport digital gauge.
- Infinitely Adjustable Tilt Steering: Our adjustable tilt steering allows the rider to put the steering wheel exactly where they want to provide the most comfort and confidence.
- Automotive-Style Hood: This hood opens from the front, just like your pickup. So it's easier to gain access to the massive 22.4 gallon underhood storage box. Plus you have easier access to the radiator and brake fluid reservoir. There's even a lever on the hinge to lock the hood in the upright position.
- High-Quality Surlyn Body Panels: A redesign of the Prowler XTTM prompted the use of super tough Surlyn® by DuPont,TM a resilient resin-based material with a proven record borrowed from Arctic Cat snowmobile technology. Surlyn requires no painting, and is scratch resistant.
- 600 lb. Capacity Tilting Rear Cargo Box: If you can haul it, you need to be able to dump it. That's why the Prowler® gets a 600-lb. capacity tilting rear cargo box.
- 2-Inch Receiver: Need to pull up to 1,500 lbs. around? Not a problem. Pull your receiver out of your truck, place it in the 2-inch receiver on your Prowler and back up to that trailer.
- 2WD/4WD with Electric Front Differential Lock: Stay in control, whatever the terrain. With the flip of a switch, power is delivered to both the rear and front wheels via the open front differential. In 4WD steering remains light. When you need maximum traction flip the switch again to lock the front differential.
- Dual Bucket Seats: The more comfortable you are the more you'll enjoy the experience. These seats are designed to hold you firmly in place as you race, crawl and climb over most anything that comes your way.
- Engine Displacement, Engine Type: 695, SOHC, 4-Stroke, 4-Valve w/EFI
- Cooling System: Liquid with Fan
- Bore x Stroke: 102x85 mm
- Alternator Capacity: 28 amps
- Fuel Capacity: 8.2 gal
- Power Steering: Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Transmission: Automatic CVT with EBS, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse & Park
- Drive System: 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Brakes Front / Rear: Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspension / Travel: Double A-Arm / 10 in.
- Rear Suspension / Travel: Double A-Arm / 10 in.
- Ground Clearance: 10 in.
- Front Tire / Size: Duro Kaden / 26x9R14
- Rear Tire / Size: Duro Kaden / 26x11R14
- Wheels: Aluminum
- Overall Size LxWxH: 119.25x61x79 in.
- Wheelbase: 75 in.
- Dry Weight: 1251 lbs.
- Box Capacity: 600 lbs. Cargo Box / 25 lbs. Underhood Storage
- Towing Capacity: 1500 lbs.
- Hitch Type: Rear 2 in. Receiver
- Instrumentation: Digital
- Lighting: Dual Halogen Headlight w/LED Light Bar / Rear Halogen Taillight
- Available Colors: Black, Red
- Automotive-Style Latching Hood
- Center Rubber Dash Compartment
- Dashboard Shift Lever For Improved Ergonomics
- Ergonomic Side Restraint Handle
- High-Quality Surlyn Body Panels
- Infinitely Adjustable Tilt Steering
- Large 1.9 Gallon Glove Box
- Massive 22 Gallon Water-Resistant Underhood Storage Compartment
- Tilt Rear Cargo Box
- Engine Type
- SOHC, 4-Stroke, 4-Valve w/EFI
- 695 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 102 x 85 mm
- Liquid with Fan
- Front Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Front Tire
- Duro Kaden / 26x9R14
- Rear Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tire
- Duro Kaden / 26x11R14
- Dry Weight
- 1251 lb.
- 75 in.
- Front Travel
- 10 in.
- Rear Travel
- 10 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 10 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 8.2 gal
- Box Capacity
- 600 lb. Cargo Box / 25 lb. Underhood Storage
- Towing Capacity
- 1500 lb.
- Automatic CVT with EBS, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse & Park
- Drive System
- 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Black, Red