2016 Arctic Cat Wildcat X Limited
Stock Image: Matte Black
Stouffer Bros Inc.
Wildcat X Limited
- 1000 H2 V-Twin High Output 4-Stroke Engine with EFI: A 951cc, H2, liquid-cooled V-Twin EFI engine provides the efficiency advantages of 4 valves per cylinder with its Pentroof Hemispherical Combustion Chamber. Oxygen enters the machine through a 50mm throttle body, and leaves through a 2-into-1 tuned ceramic coated exhaust with a new pipe and closed loop EFI system, improving your fuel efficiency.
- Elka® Stage 5 Suspension with 5-Link Trailing Arms: Five linked rods work as one to keep the tire’s contact patch flat throughout all 18? of travel by reducing camber and axel plunge. 13? of ground clearance keeps you above almost any terrain below. Elka Stage 5 shocks make this suspension the ultimate ride with high- and low-speed compression dampening plus rebound adjustment.
- Digital/Analog Gauge: Knowledge is key. The digital/analog gauge provides critical operation indicators, including clock/hour meter, fuel level, mode button, set/reset button, odometer/trip, gear position, speedometer/tachometer, needle display, differential lock, high beam, battery condition, temperature and oil pressure.
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS): Arctic Cat’s electronic power steering (EPS) activates automatically at the moment of ignition. Steering your machine requires minimal effort, even at slow speeds and rock crawling.
- Infinitely Adjustable Tilt Steering: The Wildcat’s infinitely adjustable tilt steering allows you to position the steering wheel in that “just right” position for any rider.
- ITP Blackwater Evolution Tires With Aluminum Beadlock Wheels: With 8-ply rated radial construction, the ITP Blackwater Evolution tire’s at the top of the food chain. Sidewall Armor™ protects the shoulder area from penetration. Adding the aluminum wheels for a touch of style and beadlocks for additional protection made this package a triple threat.
- Race-Inspired Highback Bucket Seats: Aggressive feel, but comfortable. That’s what these high-back bucket seats are all about.
- Dual LED Headlights & Taillights: Not only do they look cool, but the LED headlights and taillights are ideal for operation in hot or cold temperatures.
- Front & Rear Aluminum Bumpers: These painted aluminum bumpers provide added production and dress up these Wildcats nicely.
- 300 lb. Box Capacity with Tie Down Hooks: We know sometimes you overpack for a day of fun. The rear cargo box carries up to 300 lbs. of whatever you need and has tie-down hooks to make sure it’s properly secured.
- Full Aluminum Doors: Increase your knee and elbow room with these lightweight aluminum doors. The aluminum tube frame and aluminum skins provide excellent coverage and style. Sealed edges help keep out dirt, sand and debris.
- Full Molded Roof: This molded roof is constructed of durable polyethylene and textured to prevent scratching. A removable plug provides easy installation of whip flag, while the quarter-turn attachment system make installation and removal a snap.
- Automotive-Style Paint: High-quality automotive-style paint looks as good as it holds up. Get it dirty and hose it off.
- Engine Displacement (cc), Engine Type: 951, V-Twin, SOHC, High Output 4-Stroke
- Cooling System: Liquid with Dual Fan
- Bore & Stroke (mm): 92x71.6
- Alternator Capacity (amps): 36
- Fuel Capacity gal. (liters): 8.8 (33.3)
- Power Steering: Electronic Power Steering (EPS)
- Transmission: Rapid Response Clutch, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse and Park
- Drive System: 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Brakes Front / Rear: Hydraulic Disc with Dual Piston Caliper / Hydraulic Disc
- Front Suspension / Travel in. (cm): Double A-Arm / 17 (43.2)
- Rear Suspension / Travel in. (cm): 5-Link Trailing Arm / 18 (45.7)
- Ground Clearance in. (cm): 13 (33)
- Shocks: Elka Stage 5 Adjustable Shocks
- Front Tire / Size: ITP Blackwater Evolution / 27x9R14
- Rear Tire / Size: ITP Blackwater Evolution / 27x11R14
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum with Color-Matched Beadlock
- Overall Size LxWxH in. (cm): 128x64x66.8 (325.1x162.6x169.7)
- Wheelbase in. (cm): 95 (241.3)
- Dry Weight lbs. (kg): 1380 (626)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity lbs. (kg): 300 (136.1)
- Instrumentation: Analog/Digital
- Lighting: Dual LED Headlights and Taillights
- Automotive-Style Paint: Standard
- Back Up Lights: Standard
- Bumpers: Front and Rear Aluminum
- Color-Matched Suspension Arms: Standard
- Doors: Full
- Infinitely Adjustable Tilt Steering: Standard
- One-Piece Molded Roof: Standard
- Rear Cargo Box: 300-lb Capacity
- Rearview Mirror: Accessory
- Safety Flag: Accessory
- Seating: Race-Inspired Highback
- Storage - Glove Box: 1.04 gallons
- Winch: Accessory
- Engine Type
- V-Twin, SOHC, High Output 4-Stroke
- 951 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 92 x 71.6 mm
- Liquid with Dual Fan
- Front Suspension
- Double A-Arm
- Front Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc with Dual Piston Caliper
- Front Tire
- ITP Blackwater Evolution / 27x9R14
- Rear Suspension
- 5-Link Trailing Arm
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic Disc
- Rear Tire
- ITP Blackwater Evolution / 27x11R14
- Dry Weight
- 1380 lb.
- 95 in.
- Front Travel
- 17 in.
- Rear Travel
- 18 in.
- Ground Clearance
- 13 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 8.8 gal.
- Box Capacity
- 300 lb.
- Rapid Response Clutch, Hi/Lo Range, Reverse & Park
- Drive System
- 2/4 WD + Electronic Front Differential Lock
- Matte Black